Tuesday, January 17, 2012

XRAY TECH

So I found these neon green glittery thickers and thought...I wanna make a layout using some pics I had for a while from my job as an Xray tech in the operating room.  I took these pics to show my students what we wear (aren't the glasses AWESOME! LOL).  So this is just a fun layout using a lot of green...PS sorry my camera stopped recording in the middle of filming...again!  And I didn't add my journaling yet...but u get the idea...  :)

But you can see an awesome glitter splatter technique (which might just be my new fav thing) I got from swissgirlDesigns



I LOVE this little skeleton from a Halloween Cricut cartridge!  :)


So I know the song is a little crazy, but it was called Radiation, so it kinda fit the theme....LOL!!  Not really what I would typically listen to, but ya know....


2 comments:

  1. Very fun layout! And the embellishments fit the page perfectly. I'll be a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I checked out ur page too- very nice!! Isn't blog hopping fun!? Can't wait to see more of your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete