Sunday, January 6, 2013

Might be my fav layout ever!

Ok- I got the new dear lizzy pack from 2 peas- LOVE IT!!! I took this pic of JoJo and I Christmas Day - I added the bokeh w an iPhone app (bokehful) - so I was thinking about the photo at work today - and I thought about an awesome layout by Wilna ferstenburg I saw a while ago an loved- and I thought what if I make it even more dimensional!? Hmmm- so I came home, grabbed my cricut and cut a few hearts out using the sweethearts cartridge, then used the cover page from the pack (cuz I couldn't bear to cut into the new pages quite yet when I only needed small sections for hearts) and used various heart punches and dies- as well as some Heidi grace embellishment I got on sale at Joann's - so anyway this might just be my very fav layout ever!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment