Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter layout

I am feeling so sick right now- so I can't sleep- and gotta go to work soon, so I figured I may as well get up and scrapbook a little before I go in! :) this page was using mostly fancy pants set winterland - from last year, but hey, I NEED to use up my stash- I bought it for a reason right? I made the little tag w a tag punch and used some snowflake stamps to embellish it a bit- date stamp is any tangerine - and I have no idea where my mom got those awesome wood glittery snowflakes- she gave em to me a while ago and I always thought they were too pretty to use! :) well my New Years resolution is to just use up the stash I have- no sense hoarding it right? Ps doesn't JoJo look so cute playing in the snow? It makes her a wild woman!! Haha









No comments:

Post a Comment